Janusz Korwin-Mikke, born 27 October 1942 in Warsaw, Poland) is a Polish politician and political commentator. He is the leader of the Congress of the New Right, which was formed in 2011 from Freedom and Lawfulness, which he led from its formation in 2009, and the Real Politics Union (UPR), which he led from 1990–1997 and 1999–2003. The Congress of the New Right (Right Wing Congress) is a conservative libertarian political party. www.youtube.com Ideology The Congress of the New Right’s program includes: * Reduced government spending, tax cuts and a flexible labor market, * Minimal government bureaucracy, * Protection of property rights, * Waiver of income tax collection, * Promotion of privatization and reprivatization, * Demonopolization, * Decentralization, * Deregulation, * Decommunization and Lustration, * It postulates a return of capital punishment for murderers and other dangerous criminals, * Liberalization of existing gun law and introduction of right to keep and bear arms, * Legalization of all drugs, including toxic ones. * Private health care and voluntary education, * The party is pro-life and thus opposes euthanasia and abortion, * It is against same-sex marriage and LGBT adoption, * Support for NATO and participation in free trade organizations, * Strong opposition to European Union, Left-wing politics and Socialism. The party’s main priorities are lower taxes and reducing the national debt
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- How much money is deducted from social security check for medicare?
- Who wrote the Health Care Bill passed by Congress?
- A message to Planned Parenthood Supporters from President Obama
- Medical Device Manufacturing in the US Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld
Incoming search terms:
- usa today health care bill sec 2521
- obama congress health chip
- congress of the new right
- Right Wing Congress Poland
- obamas passes bill for radioactive chip
- Obama radioactive microchips
- barack obamas proposed healthcare bill passed by congress requiring chip implant
- Muslims Exempt from RFID Chip
- factcheck congress muslims donors exempt from obamacare
- congress of the new right - message from poland