Shares of China Cord Blood Corp. plunged Friday after the company priced a sale of 8.1 million shares at a steep discount.
All News, Video and Posts related to SECTOR: Health Care
- Marketing Expert, Nitin Chhoda, Recently Announces How EMRs Offer Clinicians Flexibility and Multiple Methods of Collection in the 21st Century
- Regeneron climbs after raising Eylea sales outlook
- FDA focuses on tracking drugs after approval
- Smead Products – Smead – Antimicrobial Two-Pocket Portfolio, Embossed Leather Grain 11-Pt Stock, Blue – Sold As 1 Box – Treated with nontoxic SilverCoTM to fight the growth of bacteria, mold, fungus and mildew. – Acid-free, archival quality makes it safe for long-term storage of documents, records, photos. – Keeps hard copy, media and contact information together. – Ideal for offices and healthcare facilities. -
- Abbott shares rise after analyst rates as “Buy”