Sharpening an election-year confrontation over religious freedom and government health insurance rules, the nation’s Catholic hospitals on Friday rejected President Barack Obama’s compromise for providing birth control coverage to their women employees.
- Health Care Reform Splits GOP: Republicans Divided On How To Replace Law
- Q&A: Government control of our lives or Private industry control …
- 1 in 3 terminal cancer patients die in hospitals
- No Bipartisan Deal on Health Care — And Why That's Great! | Health …
- Fake doctor duped hospitals, universities