Sharpening an election-year confrontation over religious freedom and government health insurance rules, the nation’s Catholic hospitals on Friday rejected President Barack Obama’s compromise for providing birth control coverage to their women employees.
- Q&A: Government control of our lives or Private industry control …
- Health Care Reform Splits GOP: Republicans Divided On How To Replace Law
- Study finds birth defects down among IVF babies
- Congressman Brady Introduces “Your New Health Care System” Chart …
- 1 in 3 terminal cancer patients die in hospitals