upledger.com http Video produced by MassageNerd.com and Ryan Hoyme, Director of Social Media for http Carrie Fisher, BS, LMT is a licensed massage therapist for over 25 years, yet her love and passion is CranioSacral Therapy (CST). Carrie started her CST studies in 1990 and over a fifteen year time span co-treated with Dr. John Upledger, DO, CranioSacral Therapy Founder, at the renowned Upledger Institute Clinic (UI) in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. In 1995, she began working as a Visiting Therapist in The Brain and Spinal Cord Dysfunction Center on a regular basis. Carrie participated in special projects at UI including the Vietnam Vet Program for PTSD, the Dolphin Assisted Therapy Program and was one of the therapists assigned to work on the Egyptian Conjoined Twins prior to their successful separation surgery. Carrie holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Alternative Medicine and is an Upledger Certified Presenter of the Overview and Introduction to CranioSacral Therapy Workshops for continuing education credits, providing one and two day workshops and speaking engagements locally and nationally. She is certified in Bach Flower Essences, Pregnancy Massage and NeuroMuscular Therapy. She is a member of the Palm Beach State Massage Therapy Program Business Partnership Council and the Program Advisory Committee at Everglades University. Carrie is committed to sharing information about CranioSacral Therapy in a clear and simple manner. She is committed to supporting each person’s …
Video Rating: 0 / 5
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- How much money is deducted from social security check for medicare?
- Medical Device Manufacturing in the US Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld
- Employers’ Health Cost Savings of up to $945 Billion Possible from Risk Reduction and Prevention over Next Decade
- Happy New Year from Fine Treatment and Wishes Be Healthier Rejecting Aggressive Treatment Options for Chronic Conditions as Thermobalancing Therapy Helps Naturally