Repubs, save your poor bashing comments… I just want to know a brief summary on what this bill will do for the country… I understand that peoples taxes will be raised, I don’t care… I want to know what is being done with the money, where it comes from is already understood, so please dont waist my time dwelling on that. What will be different once this bill is passed? Will hospitals change their way of doing things? I believe healthcare for all is a good idea, but i don’t have the first clue on how to supply it to the country. Will insurance be supplied for those that can’t afford it? Will people who currently pay for their insurance, recieve lesser care because of this bill? Please, I’m just looking for facts, I don’t care about how the bill will effect you directly.. I want to know what it will do for the country as a whole..
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- I need pros and cons about Obama’s healthcare reform bill…?
Incoming search terms:
- health care reform facts unbiased
- unbiased obama healthcare plan
- obamacare pros and cons unbiased
- unbiased obama facts
- unbiased obama care facts
- obama care unbiased facts
- unbiased summary health care bill
- unbiased facts obama health care
- unbiased pros and cons of health care reform bill
- rfid chip in h r 3200 is under section 2561 february 6 2013