Cambridge Health Alliance in talks about potential affiliation with area health-care providers
Rumors that Cambridge Health Alliance is holding talks with area health-care providers about a potential affiliation are true, but the discussion is “preliminary and exploratory,” the hospital said this week. “We have to get a feel for what the market will look like and what will be going on in a year,” said Doug Bailey, a spokesman for the Health Alliance. “We haven’t determined what …
Read more on Somerville Journal
- FACT CHECK: Did Obama Really Say That About Obamacare?
- US NEWS MAGAZINE HOSPITALS HEALTHCARE STEM CELL OBAMA
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- How are Human Rights related to Healthcare?