SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – Health-conscious Californians may mostly oppose smoking for its costs to public health and the economy but an aggressive tobacco industry campaign and general anti-tax sentiment may block a measure to raise taxes on smokers.
- Going digital may not improve U.S. patient care
- Health risks fade after estrogen therapy stops: study
- Changing health care: It’s never going to be easy
- Irregular periods in teens linked to health risks: study
- Australia’s tobacco marketing laws give retailers a headache