SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – Health-conscious Californians may mostly oppose smoking for its costs to public health and the economy but an aggressive tobacco industry campaign and general anti-tax sentiment may block a measure to raise taxes on smokers.
- California Physical Therapy Association (CPTA) and Private Practice Group (CA PPG) Descend Upon Sacramento to Push for Cost-effective Health Care and Consumer Freedom
- When is healthcare bill going to be voted on?
- Is anyone going to let Eric Holder distract you from the healthcare bill?
- Progress Ohio | Dave Harding's Blog: PSN: Right Wing Obstruction …
- MultiPlan Reaches Agreement With California Insurance Commissioner