Austin, TX (PRWEB) March 31, 2014
DocbookMD, a physician-run mobile health technology company based in Austin, Texas has reached an agreement with the California Medical Association this week to expand an existing relationship with counties to become the State Associations preferred provider of HIPAA-secure text messaging for their 39,000 members.
Having access to DocbookMD means physicians across California will be able to consult with colleagues with the same ease of text messaging but without the worry of incurring HIPAA violations, says Chad Shepler, Director of Partner Development for DocbookMD. With 4 out of 5 physicians using smartphones and tablets at work, DocbookMD is fast becoming a valuable resource for physicians seeking to improve the quality and speed of patient care in hospitals and clinics across the U.S.
DocbookMD helps physicians, hospitals and groups:
- Microchipping is Included in Healthcare Bill Sec. 2521 National Medical Device Registry
- MultiPlan Reaches Agreement With California Insurance Commissioner
- California Physical Therapy Association (CPTA) and Private Practice Group (CA PPG) Descend Upon Sacramento to Push for Cost-effective Health Care and Consumer Freedom
- What do Medical Professionals think about the passing of the health care bill, both the pros and cons?
- The Medical Bill Survival Guide: Easy, Effective Strategies for People Experiencing Financial Hardship