Business news briefs: Ford system names new CEO
Detroit’s Henry Ford Hospital on Wednesday dipped into its ranks of physician leaders to name Dr. John Popovich, a nationally known pulmonary disease and critical care medicine specialist, as its new president and CEO, effective July 15. Popovich, 60, will oversee financial and clinical services at the 802-bed flagship hospital for the Henry Ford Health System.
Read more on Detroit Free Press
- Assisted Living Facility Startup Complete Sample Business Plan NEW 2008
- 1.What can the United States’ health care system learn from health care systems in other countries?
- New Business Win: Callidus Software Signs Leading Health Services Corporation
- Chamber Discusses Health Care Act’s Impact On Small Business
- Medical Billing Home Business Bible