Business news briefs: Ford system names new CEO
Detroit’s Henry Ford Hospital on Wednesday dipped into its ranks of physician leaders to name Dr. John Popovich, a nationally known pulmonary disease and critical care medicine specialist, as its new president and CEO, effective July 15. Popovich, 60, will oversee financial and clinical services at the 802-bed flagship hospital for the Henry Ford Health System.
Read more on Detroit Free Press
- US NEWS MAGAZINE HOSPITALS HEALTHCARE STEM CELL OBAMA
- How do you think America’s health care system should be changed?
- Assisted Living Facility Startup Complete Sample Business Plan NEW 2008
- Health-care reform in China: Public health-care in China. Healthcare reform, Health care system, Social structure of China, Universal health care, Medical savings account, Two-tier health care
- Do Government Regulations Actually Help Big Business? – Tim Carney