A one-year study of an experimental diabetes drug made by Bristol-Myers Squibb and AstraZeneca PLC showed it was no worse at controlling blood sugar levels than an older drug called glipizide, the companies said Friday.
View full post on All News, Video and Posts related to SECTOR: Health Care
- 21st Century Military Sexual Assault and Trauma (MST) Sourcebook – VA Medical Course, Defense Department Reports – Rape, Violence, Harassment, Victim Care, Prevention, PTSD, Compensation
- Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage For Dummies
- (AFX UK Focus) 2010-06-02 00:49 UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA approves Amgen osteoporosis drug
- Anadys hepatitis C drug meets key study goals
- AMCP Review of Health Care Reform Legislation (Part 1)