Black researchers are significantly less likely to win grant funding from the National Institutes of Health than white applicants, according to a new study. The director of the U.S. agency says it will take action to address the potential for “insidious bias” in the review process.
- Total HealthCare Management and Medata Renew Medical Bill Review Pact
- Who wrote the Health Care Bill passed by Congress?
- President Barack Obama During the Signing Ceremony for the Health Care Bill Photographic Poster Print, 16×16
- Health care bill…fact or fiction…….?
- Health Care and Utilitarianism