Question by PepsiJoy: best health insurance?
Im looking for a great health insurance. One that is reasonable with cost. My location is kansas if it matters.
Answer by Bill
Those that appear reasonable usually do not provide very much coverage. The lower the price the higher the deductible which means you pay a larger portion(sometimes all) of the treatment. I suggest you meet with an agent that is licensed to handle ACA policies as they can explain the best type of policy for your needs. Good Luck
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Health Plan Week Finds Cigna Corp. CEO Had the Highest Total Compensation Package of Any Publicly Traded Health Insurer CEO in 2011
- Ultimate Guide to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA or ACA) – Understanding Obamacare and Your Health Care Insurance Options, New Plans, Programs, Bill of Rights, Full Text of Law
- NEW Health Insurance Exchanges Under the Affordable Care Act by Paperback Book
- President Obama – US Health Care Act
- Governor signs insurance exchange bill into law