NEW YORK (Reuters Health) – The number of U.S. children hurt while using inflatable bouncers, such as bounce houses and moonwalks, is 15 times higher than in 1995, according to a new study.
Rural hospital operator LifePoint Hospitals Inc. said Friday that the costs of an acquisition, lost admissions due to weather and other factors cut its net income in half in the third quarter, and the company lowered its profit forecast for the full year.
Hobby Lobby stands ground against group asking to drop health care lawsuit
Hobby Lobby is the first Chrisitan Evangelical business to sue the federal government over the Affordable Care Act's preventative care mandate for being forced to provide the "morning after pill" to its employees. Our take: Hobby Lobby is the first …
Read more on Deseret News
First in Print: Post-election hiring spree; Preparing for health care reform
Even though most workplace-centric aspects of the 2010 Affordable Care Act don't apply until 2014, benefits managers and senior executives across the Mid-Atlantic are figuring out any changes to their businesses now, believing that, in some cases, the …
Read more on Bizjournals.com
Report: Wisconsinites would pay more for health care under Romney
WASHINGTON — Hundreds of thousands more Wisconsinites would be uninsured four years from now under Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's health care proposals than under the Obama administration's Affordable Care Act, according to a …
Read more on Green Bay Press Gazette
- FRAMED PRINT This 14 x11 Framed Print features an image of Breaking bad news chosen by Science Photo Library. Estimated image size 280x280mm.
- Black Satin Frame Off-White Digital Mat 14 x11 wooden frame with digital mat and RA4 print. Finished back including brown backing paper, hanging bracket and corner bumpers
- Image Description: Breaking bad news. MODEL RELEASED. Breaking bad news. General practitioner breaking bad news to an elderly patient.
- For any queries regarding this image of Breaking bad news please contact Science Photo Library c/o Media Storehouse quoting Media Reference 6384333
- Image of Breaking bad news is supplied by Science Photo Library. © Adam Gault/science Photo Library
14 x11 Framed Print, Black Satin Frame Off-White Digital Mat. showing Breaking bad news. MODEL RELEASED. Breaking bad news. General practitioner breaking bad news to an elderly patient. Chosen by Science Photo Library. 14 x11 wooden frame with digital mat and RA4 print. Finished back including brown backing paper, hanging bracket and corner bumpers. This item is shipped from our American lab.
List Price: $ 50.00
Price: $ 50.00
- Twenty-Four 5 ct. Face Cloths
- Dermatologist tested
- Hypoallergenic & suitable for sensitive skin
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Alcohol & oil free
A mini-spa treatment each day. No leading cleanser is better at lifting away make-up and removing impurities that these soft, textured cleansing cloths. Infused with Chamomile, Vitamin E and Triple Tea Antioxidant Complex, they nourish, soothe and pamper, leaving skin perfectly clean and make-up free. No rinsing necessary.
Clean While Invigorating Your Senses
Discover an easy and effective way to remove dirt and makeup while indulging your senses with ingredients such as calming chamomile, invigorating citrus and nourishing vitamin E.
One Easy Swipe
Did you know POND’s towelettes were the first to remove makeup and impurities in one quick and easy swipe? After all, hassle-free beauty is part of our philosophy.
These days, getting the right face care can seem daunting. The good news is beautiful skin doesn’t have to be hard, involve hefty price tags, empty promises, or complicated, time-consuming routines. Beautiful skin can be easy to achieve, and affordable. Original Fresh Towelettes were the first to make removing dirt, makeup and impurities with one simple swipe.
Time-Tested Since 1846
Our product formulas are time-tested and convenient to use. A classic beauty essential for over 100 years, our Cold Cream Cleanser combines gentle deep cleansing with moisture that stays locked in. Dry Skin Cream is a rich moisturizer that is quickly absorbed into the skin and it provides essential hydration for dry skin.
More Relevant Than Ever
With today’s women busy balancing work, family and everything else that comes their way, POND’S wants to help simplify life by simplifying skin care, with beautiful results every time.
We believe skin care doesn’t need to be complicated, time-consuming or expensive. Rediscover POND’S products and experience the beauty of classic skin care.
EXPLORE POND’S PRODUCT GALLERY
List Price: $ 27.94
Price: $ 11.73
Incoming search terms:
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 10, 2012
Hearsay Social, provider of the leading enterprise social sales and marketing platform, today announced that Allstate Insurance Company has selected Hearsay Social to support its social media strategy and local agents in their use of social media.
Allstate has chosen Hearsay Social to enable agents to continue to share useful information on social networks and assist in building relationships in their local communities. Hearsay Social enables enterprises such as Allstate to engage with their customers via social media at every level of the organization.
Consumers use social media to connect with people and organizations that matter most to them, said Bob Wasserman, senior vice president of e-Business at Allstate. The relationship with Hearsay Social will help our Allstate Agents continue to connect digitally with people in their local communities and provide a useful tool to communicate with their customers.
Allstate is taking full advantage of the award-winning Hearsay Social platform for brand protection as well as business results across every major social network at every level of the organization, from the corporate brand to local agents. Hearsay Social will be rolling out to all U.S.-based Allstate agency locations to help them deepen customer relationships across LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
We are delighted to be selected by Allstate to support their social sales and marketing efforts, said Hearsay Social CEO Clara Shih. Allstate is at the leading edge of innovation, using social media to deepen their customer relationships and enable their agents to leverage social networks.
About the Hearsay Social Platform
For enterprises with large sales organizations or store networks, Hearsay Socials social sales and marketing software will enable your salespeople to increase revenue using social media by acquiring and continuously engaging customers on social platforms. Hearsay Social is the only software that increases revenue, referrals, and renewals by transforming the entire enterprise into a social business, including sales, marketing, compliance, and HR.
Hearsay Social Sales Module for easy social media page and profile management for non-technical sales users, one-click publishing of content and campaigns provided by corporate marketing teams, and intuitive personal analytics.
Hearsay Social Marketing Module for the sophisticated needs of social media marketing teams. Manage hundreds of corporate social media pages and review thousands of sales-managed pages. Easily manage thousands of apps and posts per day and suggest engaging content to employees, stores, or branches. Now including Content Exchange to discover, curate, and share content from content partners.
Hearsay Social Compliance Module for FINRA/SEC compliant infraction monitoring, capturing, archiving, and Rogue Page Finder.
Hearsay Social Enterprise IT Module including single sign-on (SSO), LDAP directory integration, and integration with CA Siteminder and HP Autonomy to deliver security, compliance, ease of use, and scale.
About Hearsay Social
The worlds largest companies, including Northwestern Mutual, Thrivent Financial, State Farm, Farmers Group, and 24 Hour Fitness, use Hearsay Socials award-winning technology platform to achieve regulatory compliance, build stronger customer relationships, and bolster their brand across all the major social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. Hearsay Social, a SIFMA strategic partner, has raised $ 21M from Sequoia Capital, NEA, and top executives from Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and YouTube, and is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in New York and Ohio.
Hearsay Social Blog: hearsaysocial.com/blog
The Allstate Corporation is the nation’s largest publicly held personal lines insurer. Widely known through the “You’re In Good Hands With Allstate
Obamacare summed up in one long run on sentence. This about sums up the Affordable Healthcare Act from Obama
Video Rating: 0 / 5
Incoming search terms:
- run on sentence on health care
- funny obamacare quotes run on sentence
- obama care run on sentence
- funny video nurse about obamacare
- health care law long sentence
- long sentance of obama care
- run on sentence about obama care video
- run on sentence obama health
- whrte to get the obamacare run on sentence
Jacksonville, Florida (PRWEB) August 18, 2012
Would you like to save big on car insurance this year? Cheaper insurance rates are possible if you take the time to educate yourself on the do’s and dont’s when looking into a new provider.
Recent studies show that many consumers don’t take the time to shop around or just take on the same insurance company as their parents and stay on the same policy for years. Failure to compare insurance quotes and know what’s available could be costing you hundreds per year. So when it’s time to finally look into what other insurance companies have to offer it’s important to keep these 5 tips in mind:
1. Get a head start. If you don’t already own a car, make sure that the vehicle you’re interested in purchasing is “insurance friendly”. Insurance friendly cars such as family sedans are cheaper to insure than high performance sports cars or luxury vehicles not just for the obvious reasons but also because they are generally cheaper to repair.
Also be sure to get the facts and avoid cars that are often stolen in your area, more info can be found at the National Insurance Crime Bureau website (http://www.nicb.org)
2. Take on higher deductibles. In the event of an insurance claim, the dollar value that you take on before your insurance company pays up is known as the deductible. If your deductible is increased your insurance costs are lowered. Life is unpredictable, but if you’re confident that you’re a safe driver and maybe you’re not on the road too often the risk of a higher deductible can save you up to 40% on your coverage.
3. Low-mileage discounts. Another benefit of not being on the road so much. Many insurance companies will offer low mileage discounts to drivers who are on the road less than a predetermined number of miles per year because simply put, the less you drive, the less chance of an accident.
4. Remove unnecessary coverage. Towing and car rental coverage can add more than $ 70 per year to you plan. If you already have roadside assistance (which you should!), keep safe and maintain your car properly the need for towing coverage may not be necessary.
As for rentals, if you pay with your credit card, certain credit cards will provide you a degree of coverage already. If you don’t plan on renting a car anytime within the next year removing this coverage might save you up to $ 40 per year.
5. Other safety discounts. If you have defensive drivers training, a clean driving record, no accidents in 3 years or even have safety devices on your vehicle such as immobilizers or other anti-theft devices, these can all contribute to cheaper car insurance rates.
BONUS TIP: Telemantics. If you don’t mind your insurance company acting like big brother when it comes to your driving habits there are some insurance companies that will offer a discount in exchange for a ‘black box’ installed on your vehicle. What this device will do is act a s a GPS to track you safe driving habits.
Keeping all these tips in mind when doing your comparison shopping for car insurance will save you hundreds per year. Our newly launched site; CarInsuranceQuoteUSA.com will help connect you to the top insurance companies in your area. The service is absolutely free and there is no obligation to sign up in order to receive a quote from our providers.
Try it out today and save up to $ 560 per year!
Charlotte woman indicted for health care fraud
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Federal authorities say a woman is charged in a scheme to defraud Medicaid of at least $ 650000. The U.S. Attorney's Office in Charlotte said Wednesday that 37-year-old Charlotte Elizabeth Garnes is charged with health care fraud …
Read more on Sacramento Bee
County health care agency names new administrators
Cyndie Cole, part of the county system since 1985, has already begun work as hospital administrator and deputy director of the Ventura County Health Care Agency. She leads the 223-bed medical center in Ventura as well as the 49-bed Santa Paula Hospital …
Read more on Ventura County Star
Health 'reform' law deja-vu (again)
A similar feeling grips the reader of “An act improving the quality of health care and reducing costs through increased transparency, efficiency and innovation,” the Bay State's new health care bill signed into law this month. The “center for health …
Read more on Boston Herald