You can also read the actual bill here: http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3200/show. Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Tags:Go to.Go.Go.
Surviving on a meager $ 1,300 a month, 87-year-old Theresa Ferritto fretted about the cost when her dentist told her she needed two teeth pulled. So she decided to try out a dental chain that promoted steep discounts in its advertisements.
- Many people use garlic to support a low-cholesterol, low-fat diet, and for cardiovascular support.
- Our concentrate comes from the highest-quality, mountain-grown garlic. It’s dehydrated without additives or excessive heat in a patented process to ensure that its natural qualities are retained.
- Even people who like garlic don’t eat it every day. A 2-tablet daily serving of NUTRILITE Garlic Heart Care Formula gives you 6,000 mg of allicin yield.
- NUTRILITE Garlic Heart Care Formula tablets have an enteric coating, so they pass right through the stomach and only release their contents in the intestinal tract, minimizing”garlic breath.” And each tablet contains natural, soothing peppermint oil, too.
- Take 2 tablets a day, with meals.
NUTRILITE Garlic Heart Care Formula delivers garlic’s key ingredients in a coated tablet that includes soothing peppermint oil. The coating delays release of the garlic in the tablet until it reaches the intestinal tract, to minimize “garlic breath.”
The garlic used in our Heart Care Formula is sourced from the highest-quality, mountain-grown garlic and concentrated at low heat (with no additives) to retain more of its natural benefits.
List Price: $ 16.45
Price: $ 16.45
ADRENAL INSUFFICIENCY Medical ID Alert Bracelet with Embossed emblem from stainless steel. Style: Classic wide, premium series.
- Word: ADRENAL INSUFFICIENCY is engraved on the front just right of the medical emblem.
Back side of the bracelet plate features engraving: SEE WALLET CARD.
- The Medical Id Plate 1-5/8″ x 7/8″ is made from non-allergic, rust free stainless steel, polished to a mirror finish and curved for wrist wear.
- The Polished stainless steel Curb chain is 5 mm wide with a Lobster Clasp and is available for bracelets from 5.5″ to 9.5″ long in increments of 0.5″.
If you need “Sister Hook Clasp” , please send us a message.
- Traditional “deep grove” engraving using “Arial” font is easy to read and will provide protection for years to come.
- A Free Medical Emergency wallet card comes with every item purchased.
Free shipping in USA and Canada for each item.
Idtagsonline LLC is an online retailer of premium quality Medical ID Jewelry since 2003. We design and manufacture our own unique brand products. They are guaranteed to be rust free for life.
The Medical Id Tag features a PINK medical logo embossed on the left side of the plate to allow engraving of medical condition on the front. The bracelet tag is slightly curved for wrist wear.
Please measure the circumference of your wrist and add 0,5″ for comfort when ordering. For an example, if your wrist’s circumference is 7.0″, please order the bracelet as 7.5″.
Back side of the bracelet plate features engraving “See wallet card”. We provide Medical Emergency wallet card free of charge with every bracelet.
We are looking forward to hear from you!
List Price: $ 39.00
Price: $ 30.99
Incoming search terms:
Cardiovascular diseases are a major killer around the world, even in developing countries, and high blood pressure is a risk factor for these diseases. VOA’s…
Video Rating: 0 / 5
GOOD JOB SEN. MIRIAM SANTIAGO AND SEN. PIA CAYETANO! ======================= MANILA, Philippines — The controversial Reproductive Health is now just a step away from becoming a law after the Senate ratified the measure on Wednesday. Eleven senators adopted the bicameral committee report on the bill while five senators reiterated their vote against it. The 11 senators were Pia Cayetano, Minority Leader Alan Peter Cayetano, Joker Arroyo, Edgardo Angara, Franklin Drilon, Miriam Defensor Santiago, Teofisto Guingona III, Ferdinand “Bong-Bong” Marcos Jr., Loren Legarda, Panfilo “Ping” Lacson, and Sergio Osmena III. Osmena was sick and could not vote on the bill when the Senate voted on it on third and final reading last Monday. The five who reiterated their ‘no vote’ were Senate President Juan Ponce-Enrile, Senate Pro Tempore Jose “Jinggoy Estrada, Majority Leader Vicente “Tito” Sotto III, and Senators Aquilino “Koko” Pimentel III and Gringo Honasan. It was Senator Pia Cayetano, head of the Senate committee on health, and on women , who reported on the floor the outcome of the bicameral meeting held hours before the ratification. Cayetano said the following salient features of the measure were approved in the bicam: ■Any person will be allowed access to Reproductive Health and family planning services except minors unless they have the consent of their parents or guardians. A minor , who is already a parent or one has had a miscarriage, would also be allowed access to RH …
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Incoming search terms:
Brooks Family Care… Traditional Medicine Re-Invented We already have a primary care physician shortage. ObamaCare is expected to make it worse. Dr. Douglas Brooks has decided to break free from the restrictions and limitations set by insurance companies and government programs. He is moving to a direct-pay business model. This will likely be the choice for many of the top physicians who are tired of having others dictate how they treat their patients and what they are allowed to charge. Talk radio show host and HSA Expert Scott Borden (www.missionHSA.com / www.myHSAblog.com) consults with physicians to help design a direct-pay business plan and then holds seminars such as this to educate their patients about what this change means to them and how best to align their health insurance plans to maximize savings and pay their medical expenses with tax-deductible funds. If you are concerned about keeping your physician once 30 million more people are enrolled in Medicaid and government subsidized health insurance plans, then you might want to sign up with a Direct Pay Doc! www.DirectPayDoc.com N. Scott Borden scott@missionHSA.com 913-980-4694 @myHSAguy
Video Rating: 0 / 5
Obama’s re-election solidifies his health care reform bill- this means states will have to meet an upcoming deadline.
Video Rating: 0 / 5