Washington, DC (PRWEB) May 16, 2012
Atlantic Information Services recently achieved a milestone as it reached 1,000 followers on its AIS Health Plans Twitter page. The 1,000th fan received a free one-year subscription to Health Plan Week, a weekly newsletter published for the health insurance industry. To access the Twitter page, visit http://twitter.com/#!/AISHealthPlans.
The managing editor of Health Plan Week, Steve Davis, notified followers by tweeting, AIS Health Plans just reached a milestone: 1,000 followers. Take that, Lady Gaga! Thanks.
The AIS Health Plans Twitter page provides targeted news, data and strategic information for todays health care managers from veteran health reporters and keeps followers updated on industry news, AIS webinars and new publications.
About Health Plan Week
The nations #1 source of timely, objective business, financial and regulatory news of the health insurance industry. Published since 1991, the 8-page weekly features valuable insights and strategies for health plan managers and others who must monitor the activities and performance of health insurers. Coverage includes new benefit designs and underwriting practices, new products and marketing strategies, mergers and alliances, financial performance and results, Medicare and Medicaid opportunities, disease management, and the flood of reform-driven regulatory initiatives including medical loss ratios, exchanges, ACOs and myriad benefit design changes that are mandated. Learn more at http://aishealth.com/marketplace/health-plan-week.
AIS develops highly targeted news, data and strategies for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. Learn more at http://www.AISHealth.com.
Visit AISs other Twitter pages at http://twitter.com/#!/AISHealthTweets/follow-us.
- Required RFID implanted chip Sec. 2521, Pg. 1000 – The government …
- National Scientific Corporation (Pink Sheets: NSCT) Announced Today That it has Hired S E Clark & Company, P.C. to Provided SEC PCAOB Auditing Services and has Also Changed its Name to Cloud Medical Doctor Software Corporation (Cloud-MDs) Effective Immediately.
- Part Two of Why a Mother Left Her Daughter Behind: National Family Voices Examines the Necessity of Having More Services for Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Understanding Two Tier Health Care – Financial Web
- Gillette Good News Disposable Razor “Lubrastrip Free” – Box of 64