PHOENIX (Reuters) – Arizona Governor Jan Brewer on Friday signed into law a bill banning abortion providers like Planned Parenthood from receiving money through the state, her office said in a statement.
- Arizona may add $50 tax for smokers, obese
- Know the Truth about the Government Health Care Bill HR 3200-Key Points.flv
- Progress Ohio | Dave Harding's Blog: PSN: Right Wing Obstruction …
- Smead Products – Smead – Antimicrobial Two-Pocket Portfolio, Embossed Leather Grain 11-Pt Stock, Blue – Sold As 1 Box – Treated with nontoxic SilverCoTM to fight the growth of bacteria, mold, fungus and mildew. – Acid-free, archival quality makes it safe for long-term storage of documents, records, photos. – Keeps hard copy, media and contact information together. – Ideal for offices and healthcare facilities. -
- Senate candidate addresses healthcare bill, abortion during southern IN stop