Aria Health Joins New Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) Initiative Under Healthcare Reform Law
PHILADELPHIA , May 26 /PRNewswire/ — Aria Health has joined 18 other healthcare organizations nationwide to launch Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), a collaborative effort designed to implement essential healthcare reforms to deliver high-quality, patient-centered care. Â Through this commitment, Aria expects to be among the first in the nation and the Philadelphia region to create ACOs in …
Read more on PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- US NEWS MAGAZINE HOSPITALS HEALTHCARE STEM CELL OBAMA
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- How are Human Rights related to Healthcare?
- Health-Care Law Upheld Washington Post Obamacare President Obama 6/29 Newspaper