Fox News and conservatives always point out how 55-60% of the public is against the health care bill that passed. They say to this to make people believe that most people hate it. However, what they fail to tell you is that a good 25% of those people who were against the bill were against it because it was not liberal enough, and that those people wanted a public option. That 25% or so of people have now accepted the bill as it is, even though Fox News still tells the world that most Americans don’t like the bill. Seems like “fuzzy math” to me…like Bush said. What crooked liars.
- FACT CHECK: Did Obama Really Say That About Obamacare?
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- Rep. Shimkus and Dr. Niloff on regulation of health care technology