CHICAGO — Recent recommendations on breast cancer and prostate cancer screening made by a government-appointed panel did not include enough input from experts in treating these cancers, doctors said here today (June 19).
- FACT CHECK: Did Obama Really Say That About Obamacare?
- Chinese Drywall Complaint Center Now Mocks President Obama’s Speech About American Values-Ever Hear Of The Toxic Chinese Drywall Disaster In Florida or the US Southeast?
- Eye Care Sourcebook: Basic Consumer Health Information About Eye Care 0780806352
- In Light Of Historical Health Care Ruling, Viactical.Org Announces Resource About The World Of Insurance
- How much will the Stock market plummet tomorrow after the miserable news about health care?