White Plains, NY (PRWEB) May 08, 2012
The latest edition of Care-Outlook News, produced by Alicare Medical Management, one of the nations leading care management solution providers, presents a unique look at many of todays hot topics in health care from rising visits to the emergency room for dental patients and trends in triage such as illness spikes and dosage requirements. Alicare Medical Management is a national leader in developing care management solutions that promote cost savings and patient satisfaction.
In the newest Care-Outlook News, Alicare Medical Management experts provide a unique perspective on issues that impact quality of care for patients. Claire Levitt, MS, president, examines developments in phone triage. The advantages for patients are enormousmedical advice easily accessible around the clock, fewer unnecessary and expensive visits to the emergency room, fewer office visits and a lower chance of readmission to a hospital after discharge, she says.
Julie OBrien, BSN, RN, MS, Alicare Medical Management vice president/COO, highlights the advancements in technology that boost phone triage efficiencies. Regarding a new partnership with technology company LVM Systems, OBrien says, We especially like the fact that, regardless of the screen they are on, our nurses can always see their clients customized information or nuances, which personalizes the experience and makes it all the more efficient.
- Corporate Whistle Blower Center Urges Healthcare Medical Device & Pharmaceutical Executives to Step Forward for Huge Rewards if They Can Prove Multi Million Dollar Fraud
- Cloud Medical Doctor Software Corporation Finalizes Acquisition of Doctors Network of America and Expands its Medical Billing Services West
- MILITARY MEDICAL MISTREATMENT & THE FERES DOCTRINE
- Insurers pick up $147 million medical tab for young adults
- 21st Century Military Sexual Assault and Trauma (MST) Sourcebook – VA Medical Course, Defense Department Reports – Rape, Violence, Harassment, Victim Care, Prevention, PTSD, Compensation