Auburn, CA & White Plains, NY (PRWEB) July 11, 2012
Alicare Medical Management (AMM), one of the nations leading care management organizations, announces the successful implementation of TCS Healthcare Technologies (TCS) AcuExchange tool, an online provider request system. AcuExchange is a web-based portal that allows providers to review eligibility information, submit utilization management (UM) requests for patients, and communicate with reviewers about a patients health and services.
Alicare Medical Management supports the health care programs for diverse clients and needs to be able to support and respond to the needs of attending health care providers, says Claire Levitt, AMM president. As part of that mission, Alicare Medical Managements provider portal, which is supported through AcuExchange, allows us to respond to a providers utilization management requests in real time. The online tool was specifically rolled out to support a new initiative for a Medicare Advantage program, but has application throughout our care management operation.
The Alicare Medical Management/TCS partnership allows providers to:
- Massachusetts Product Design and Development Firm Featuring Medical Device Design Expertise at 2012 Medical Design & Manufacturing East in Philadelphia
- University Medical Center board lays groundwork for bond sales
- Omron Healthcare BP652 7-Series Wrist Monitor
- The Nursing Shortage: A Crisis in America Healthcare 1 of 8
- Care2Learn/Upstairs Solutions and Jarlette Health Services Sign Multi-Year Contract for Online Training and Record-Keeping