AFP attacks state Democrats on bipartisan 2011 health care exchange law
The bill that AFP attacks the Democrats for supporting was a 2011 measure that passed with bipartisan support. Senate Bill 200, championed in the House by then House Majority Leader Amy Stephens, R-Monument, helped set up the state health care …
Read more on The Denver Post (blog)
Kentucky law grants prescribing authority to nurses
A new Kentucky state law that expands prescribing authority for advanced practice registered nurses took effect Tuesday, the same day that a study was published touting the benefits of having nurses manage care for patients with chronic conditions such …
Read more on ModernHealthcare.com
Zwelling: Response to health care reform way overblown
The Affordable Care Act has generated enormous controversy given the actual consequences of the bill. Supporters of the legislation ascribe all sorts of good to the law. Seven-and-a-half million people now have insurance. People with pre-existing …
Read more on Chron.com
- Total HealthCare Management and Medata Renew Medical Bill Review Pact
- Who wrote the Health Care Bill passed by Congress?
- Health care bill…fact or fiction…….?
- Health Care and Utilitarianism
- How do you think America’s health care system should be changed?