Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) February 12, 2012
ADHD Atlanta treatment for Adult ADHD/ADD is now available at the Atlanta Center for Adult ADHD in Roswell,Georgia. A special informational web site is now online to provide news about new treatment options for Adult ADHD as well as to describe services offered at the Atlanta Center for Adult ADHD.
The Atlanta Center for Adult ADHD is a specialty medical practice dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of Adult ADHD. Diagnostic services include a review of validated questionnaires as well as a comprehensive clinical interview. A directed physical exam is performed with or without an electrocardiograph, depending on the patient’s health history. The Center also utilizes the Quotient computerized system to aid in the precise diagnosis of ADHD as well as to provide a baseline to gauge improvement with medical and behavioral treatment.
A wide range of FDA-approved medications are available to treat Adult ADHD and the program welcomes and encourages patient input at all times in the choice and use of medications. ADHD/ADD counseling and coaching are also available.
The Atlanta Center for Adult ADHD accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, United Health Care, Coventry, Private Health Care Systems and other major health insurance plans. Mark S. Banov, MD, MPH, FACPM is Medical Director of the Atlanta Center for Adult ADHD. Dr. Banov is Principal Investigator and Clinical Investigator for FDA-regulated clinical trials studying new treatments for Adult and Pediatric ADHD and other behavioral conditions including depression, anxiety, alcoholism and opiate dependence. The new informational website is http://www.ADHD-ADD-ATLANTA.com. To contact the Atlanta Center for Adult ADHD directly, please call 770-753-9898
- Care2Learn/Upstairs Solutions and Jarlette Health Services Sign Multi-Year Contract for Online Training and Record-Keeping
- Online Education Effort Urges Young Adults to “Get Covered” Under New Health Care Law
- Smart Horizons Career Online Education Partners with Ashland University to Launch Education Program for Correctional Facilities
- Online Insurance Marketplace Announces New Blog, “Why Buy Life Insurance”
- Autism Speaks Launches Updates to Its Online Autism Safety Project