AcuStream and UHC to Assist Academic Practice Community in Revenue Cycle Management
GREAT FALLS, Va. and OAK BROOK, Ill., June 28 /PRNewswire/ — AcuStream, LLC (AcuStream) and the University HealthSystem Consortium (UHC) today announced that they have entered into a partnership to deliver a cobranded version of AcuStream’s RevBuilder(TM) service to UHC’s members.
Read more on redOrbit
- California Physical Therapy Association (CPTA) and Private Practice Group (CA PPG) Descend Upon Sacramento to Push for Cost-effective Health Care and Consumer Freedom
- Bob Chaput of Clearwater Compliance Selected to Speak at Healthcare Billing Management Association (HBMA) 2012 Spring Educational Conference
- Liberty Health Network, Work at Home Business Leader, Announces Record Revenue Increase Along with Upward Trend for January 2012
- New Tips in Using Physical Therapy Software to Enhance Any Practice Exposed
- Omron HJ-720ITC Pocket Pedometer with Advanced Omron Health Management Software