AcuStream and UHC to Assist Academic Practice Community in Revenue Cycle Management
GREAT FALLS, Va. and OAK BROOK, Ill., June 28 /PRNewswire/ — AcuStream, LLC (AcuStream) and the University HealthSystem Consortium (UHC) today announced that they have entered into a partnership to deliver a cobranded version of AcuStream’s RevBuilder(TM) service to UHC’s members.
Read more on redOrbit
- New Tips in Using Physical Therapy Software to Enhance Any Practice Exposed
- Liberty Health Network, Work at Home Business Leader, Announces Record Revenue Increase Along with Upward Trend for January 2012
- AdCare Health Systems to Lease Five Nursing Homes in Georgia, Adding $36 Million in Annualized Revenue
- California Physical Therapist Private Practice Group (CA PPG) Dismisses California Chiropractic Association (CCA) Concerns Regarding Physical Therapy Direct Access
- NEWS UPDATE: Society for Human Resource Management to host health care reform conference