Michael Moore is back, and this time the filmmaker has pointed his critical lens at the American health care system, with a new movie called “Sicko.” Moore’s always got an angle, but his treatment here is much more sober than in his other films. ABC News spent the day with Moore in Sacramento, Calif., where he met with legislators to discuss health care in this country. Terry sat down with Moore for a wide-ranging conversation about politics and health care. This “Nightline” program also contains the following story: ABC’s Bob Woodruff Reunites with Omar Anchor: Terry Moran Airdate: 6/13/2007
This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com’s standard return policy will apply.
- US NEWS MAGAZINE HOSPITALS HEALTHCARE STEM CELL OBAMA
- Good News Pivot Plus Disposable Razor By Gillette – 12 per Pack, 12 Per case
- COLIN POWELL 9/93 U.S. News CLINTON HEALTH CARE PLAN
- What’s News in Healthcare Social Media – Jan 29 2014
- Auto-Tune the News #9: Nobel. health care. United Nations.