The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (the “Act”) may well spell the demise of American health insurance as we know it. I elaborate on this in the concluding section of this chapter, but my premise is simple: When you can wait until you are sick to buy health insurance, you have effectively eliminated the concept of insurance. Organizations we call health insurance companies or health plans will ultimately be relegated into the category of utilities.
List Price: $ 59.00
Price: $ 59.00
- Health Plan Week Finds Cigna Corp. CEO Had the Highest Total Compensation Package of Any Publicly Traded Health Insurer CEO in 2011
- Ultimate Guide to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA or ACA) – Understanding Obamacare and Your Health Care Insurance Options, New Plans, Programs, Bill of Rights, Full Text of Law
- ObamaCare Exchanges Undermine Liberty
- President Obama – US Health Care Act
- Zane Benefits Publishes New Information on the Medical Insurance Premium Tax Credit