Airdate 10/25/09 U.S. taxpayers are being charged for an arm and a leg – prosthetics, that is, and thousands of them – as part of a huge Medicaid and Medicare billing scam that’s siphoning off an estimated $90 billion a year. In South Florida, Medicare fraud has pushed aside cocaine as the major criminal enterprise. The problem is so serious that U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder has organized a federal strike force. Steve Kroft reports.
This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com’s standard return policy will apply.
- Employers’ Health Cost Savings of up to $945 Billion Possible from Risk Reduction and Prevention over Next Decade
- Couple pleads not guilty to Medicaid fraud charges
- Pat Quinn Signs Budget, Announces $1.4 Billion In Cuts To Schools, Human Services
- Tyler man arrested for alleged health care fraud
- CNBC News, Social Security, Medicare, and the looming Dollar Crisis.