5th District Republican Congressional candidates debate immigration, health care reform
5th District Republican Congressional candidates came to agreement on most issues during Oklahoma City debate on Friday, but fought sharply over immigration.
Read more on The Oklahoman
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Rep. Shimkus and Dr. Niloff on regulation of health care technology
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- NEW – The Law of Health Care Finance and Regulation