5th District Republican Congressional candidates debate immigration, health care reform
5th District Republican Congressional candidates came to agreement on most issues during Oklahoma City debate on Friday, but fought sharply over immigration.
Read more on The Oklahoman
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- North Korea Comedy Show – North Korea Investigates US Health Care Horrors – Millions Suffer Vomiting In Bankrupt America
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- Long-Term Care and the Law: A Legal Guide for Health Care Professionals, Pozgar,