5th District Republican Congressional candidates debate immigration, health care reform
5th District Republican Congressional candidates came to agreement on most issues during Oklahoma City debate on Friday, but fought sharply over immigration.
Read more on The Oklahoman
- Dentist sentenced for health care fraud
- G, 0820540722, Bioethics: Health Care, Human Rights, and the Law (Casebook Serie
- Health Law’s New Patient-Centered Outcomes Board Takes Shape; More Insurance Waiver Requests Expected
- North Korea Comedy Show – North Korea Investigates US Health Care Horrors – Millions Suffer Vomiting In Bankrupt America
- NEW – The Law of Health Care Finance and Regulation