Surviving on a meager $ 1,300 a month, 87-year-old Theresa Ferritto fretted about the cost when her dentist told her she needed two teeth pulled. So she decided to try out a dental chain that promoted steep discounts in its advertisements.
- Corporate Whistle Blower Center’s 2012 Initiative Targets Medicare Fraud & Federal Contractors Fleecing the Taxpayers & Seeks High End Whistle Blowers for Huge Rewards
- Premier Healthcare Alliance Experts to Discuss Health Reform, Accountable Care, Supply Chain Improvement
- Price’s praises sung on high at concert
- Guilford County, hospitals strike deal to save health care for the poor
- Past horrific human experiments stir concerns of today