2020 Company Chooses Companion Data Services for Work on Medicare Project
COLUMBIA, S.C., April 13 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — The 2020 Company, LLC, a provider of information technology solutions to the federal government and commercial clients, has selected Columbia, S.C.-based Companion Data Services (CDS) to provide data center hosting and related services for a project with the federal Medicare program.
Read more on redOrbit
- How much money is deducted from social security check for medicare?
- How does Medicaid work when it comes to my newborn?
- What is the difference between Railroad Medicare and regular Medicare?
- Medicare Magee Medicare Debate Ryan Plan Vs Obama Plan Facts not Fiction! Misinformation!
- What modifier is used to unbundle a medicare claim?