2020 Company Chooses Companion Data Services for Work on Medicare Project
COLUMBIA, S.C., April 13 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — The 2020 Company, LLC, a provider of information technology solutions to the federal government and commercial clients, has selected Columbia, S.C.-based Companion Data Services (CDS) to provide data center hosting and related services for a project with the federal Medicare program.
Read more on redOrbit
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- How much money is deducted from social security check for medicare?
- Pet Insurance Agency, Pets Best Insurance, Celebrates Company Anniversary During Septembers National Pet Health Insurance Month
- National Scientific Corporation (Pink Sheets: NSCT) Announced Today That it has Hired S E Clark & Company, P.C. to Provided SEC PCAOB Auditing Services and has Also Changed its Name to Cloud Medical Doctor Software Corporation (Cloud-MDs) Effective Immediately.
- Are there certain health care benefits you feel should not be covered by Medicare or Medicaid? Explain your an?