Archive for November, 2013
End Date: Tuesday May-16-2017 11:54:42 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $6.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
End Date: Monday May-8-2017 16:11:50 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $12.74
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
What Doctors Should Expect Now: Pros and Cons
We are in the middle of a battle over the Affordable Care Act — or Obamacare, as it is known. I think many physicians are worried about what this means for their practice. They hear about the medical home. They hear about changes in evidence-based …
Read more on Medscape
Obama attempts to define politics IRS leaves out question of how much …
WHAT PROS ARE READING. Brett Norman reports, “The Obama administration released three rules Tuesday spelling out hundreds of billions of dollars worth of tax provisions meant to fund the Affordable Care Act. The health insurance tax will collect $ 8 …
Read more on Politico
Bill O’Reilly’s Fact Free Zone on Health Care.
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/NewsTV9 Pelosi : Health care fix like ‘belt and suspenders’
Opti-Free Replenish Multi-purpose Disinfecting Solution, 10-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Price Comparison
Opti-Free RepleniSH Multi-Purpose Disinfection Solution, Value Pack, 2 ea – For silicone, hydrogel and soft contact lenses. lens cleanliness, wettability, lens surface moisture, comfort, & clear vision. Reduces: protein build-up, lens deposits,…
+ $ 4.97 shipping
+ $ 6.95 shipping
America Remember When Obama Said If You Like Your Health Insurance You Can Keep Your Insurance! Period! So You Who Has Employer Provided-Coverage Are Going T…
Majority Report co-producer Michael Brooks and guest Cliff Schecter discuss why healthcare reform can still succeed, why the problems in Obamacare are neo-li…
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Many people use garlic to support a low-cholesterol, low-fat diet, and for cardiovascular support.
- Our concentrate comes from the highest-quality, mountain-grown garlic. It’s dehydrated without additives or excessive heat in a patented process to ensure that its natural qualities are retained.
- Even people who like garlic don’t eat it every day. A 2-tablet daily serving of NUTRILITE Garlic Heart Care Formula gives you 6,000 mg of allicin yield.
- NUTRILITE Garlic Heart Care Formula tablets have an enteric coating, so they pass right through the stomach and only release their contents in the intestinal tract, minimizing”garlic breath.” And each tablet contains natural, soothing peppermint oil, too.
- Take 2 tablets a day, with meals.
NUTRILITE Garlic Heart Care Formula delivers garlic’s key ingredients in a coated tablet that includes soothing peppermint oil. The coating delays release of the garlic in the tablet until it reaches the intestinal tract, to minimize “garlic breath.”
The garlic used in our Heart Care Formula is sourced from the highest-quality, mountain-grown garlic and concentrated at low heat (with no additives) to retain more of its natural benefits.
List Price: $ 16.45
Price: $ 16.45
Incoming search terms:
Here’s a commercial we recently produced for Washington Health Insurance Exchange.
Video Rating: 0 / 5