Archive for June, 2012
Sweet Stuff E-Juice/E-Liquid 10ml - 30ml Flavor Choice ZERO Nicotine - USA
End Date: Sunday Dec-21-2014 11:15:42 PST
Buy It Now for only: $3.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Eliquid Juice E liquid USA Made 10ml 0 Nicotine Vaporizer Juice Vaporizer Ejuice
End Date: Friday Dec-5-2014 21:40:35 PST
Buy It Now for only: $2.88
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
30 day supply Absonutrix Female Enhancement Xtreme increase energy
|$1.55 (3 Bids)|
End Date: Tuesday Nov-25-2014 15:46:03 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list
Incoming search terms:
- promagnum xl
- microchipping healthcare bill June 2012
- american sign into law the macrochip
- USA health bill forehead chip
- obamacare experts on rfid chips
- obama on forehead chip
- obama health care pills on fore head
- healthcare facts for 2012
- healthcare bill 2012 facts
La Jolla, CA (PRWEB) June 29, 2012
On June 28, 2012, The U.S. Supreme Court upheld the ruling on Obamacare. The ruling was a large step forward in adopting a more European Socialist public policy for American citizens. At the exact same moment, as the economy is starting to heat up, a capitalist oriented publication, Real Estate Marketing Insider, went live.
Real Estate Marketing Insider is a new online publication providing professionals in the real estate field with valuable insights to new practices and information on how to improve the profitability of their business. Famous marketing expert, Tobias Nergarden, says, “The Real Estate Marketing Insider has completely changed the game of real estate business. Its, by far, the most valuable one stop source for real estate news.” Real Estate Marketing Insider released their first article which provides tips for selling a house or apartment.
On Thursday, Fox News and CNN incorrectly reported the U.S. Supreme Court ruling on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act stating it had been overturned. The miscommunication spread like wildfire.
Incoming search terms:
- obamacare rfid facts
- obamacare microchip cnn
- obama affordable care act bill (rdif)
- facts about obamacare microchip
- cnn microchip affordable act
- affordable health care act sec 2521 page 1000
- healthcare microchip cnn
- obamacare facts microchop page 1000
- obama rfid 3200 news cnn
- microchip human population obama ron paul stated in bill
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act signed by President Obama in March 2010 is a landmark in U.S. social legislation. The new law extends health insurance to nearly all Americans, fulfilling a century-long quest and bringing the United States to parity with other industrial nations. Affordable Care aims to control rapidly rising health care costs and promises to make the United States more equal, reversing four decades of rising disparities between the very rich and everyone else. Millions of people of modest means will gain new benefits and protections from insurance company abuses – and the tab will be paid by privileged corporations and the very rich.
How did such a bold reform effort pass in a polity wracked by partisan divisions and intense lobbying by special interests? What does Affordable Care mean – and what comes next? In Health Care Reform and American Politics: What Everyone Needs to Know, Lawrence R. Jacobs and Theda Skocpol–two of the nation’s leading experts on politics and health care policy–provide a concise and accessible overview. They explain the political battles of 2009 and 2010, highlighting White House strategies, the deals Democrats cut with interest groups, and the impact of agitation by Tea Partiers and progressives. Jacobs and Skocpol spell out what the new law can do for everyday Americans, what it will cost, and who will pay. Above all, they explain what comes next, as critical yet often behind-the-scenes battles rage over implementing reform nationally and in the fifty states. Affordable Care might end up being weakened. But, like Social Security and Medicare, it could also gain strength and popularity as the majority of Americans learn what it can do for them.
List Price: $ 12.95
Price: $ 12.95
Incoming search terms:
Blue Plastic Oval Letter Pattern 6 Compartments Bill Case Container Box
End Date: Tuesday Dec-9-2014 23:34:13 PST
Buy It Now for only: $4.58
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Uncle Bill's Silver Gripper Tick Removal Kit Tweezers Magnifying Lens and More
End Date: Tuesday Nov-25-2014 16:17:43 PST
Buy It Now for only: $12.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
Incoming search terms:
Rancho Santa Fe, CA (PRWEB) June 23, 2012
Firstat Nursing Services, a home health care agency serving Rancho Santa Fe and San Diego, has published a guide to help keep seniors safe around the home.
June is National Safety Month and the perfect time to think about how families can make some changes to keep older loved ones safe, said Linnea Goodrich, president of Firstat Nursing Services in San Diego, CA. With a little commitment and some knowledge, its easy to give seniors the tools they need to live happy, healthy, safe lives and still maintain independence. Here are three very useful tips to make the home of your loved ones a little safer.
Reduce Slips and Falls – One of the easiest and most effective ways to instantly improve the safety of an older loved one is to increase the chances of safe mobility within the home. From the kitchen to the bathroom, there are always things that can be done to make mobility easier and safer. In the kitchen, make certain all throw rugs and mats are properly secured to avoid slipping or tripping. The small rugs commonly seen in front of the stove or sink tend to slide and can be quite dangerous without the appropriate padding underneath. In addition, check the soles of slippers and look for non-skid rubber to reduce the chances of slipping on carpeted stairs or slippery hardwood floors.
Provide Adequate Lighting – Most people at one time or another have awakened in the night only to find the hallway and familiar travel areas in our home are dark. For seniors, not having adequate light can be extremely dangerous and is often frightening. Avoid stumbles and disorientation by ensuring hallways and walkways have a nightlight. It only takes a second to plug in a tiny light that will shine a clear path and provide the peace of mind seniors need to feel safe, secure and comfortable navigating the house after dark.
Ensure the Health of Cooling Systems – With summer approaching in full swing, its even more important to ensure the air conditioning unit is working properly and not in need of service. The middle of July or August when temperatures are elevated is not the appropriate time to begin investigating the health of cooling systems. In fact, with many seniors experiencing health related illnesses, its critical any and all systems are serviced now to receive a clean bill of health.
Protecting loved ones often involves taking a proactive approach towards safety. Particularly for the seniors in our lives, creating a safe environment while promoting independence is a goal worth striving for, continued Goodrich. People wanting to learn more are encouraged to visit the company website and pick up a copy of their free report Critical Questions You Must Ask Before You Hire a Home Care Provider,” visit, http://FirstatOfSanDiego.com
About Firstat Nursing Services
Linnea Goodrich is the owner of Firstat Nursing Services, which is the only Home care Agency in San Diego that is both State licensed and certified by the Alzheimer’s Association. Firstat Nursing Services has been providing a higher standard of home nursing, home health and home care services for elderly, disabled and injured people in the greater San Diego area since 1997. To pick up a copy of her free report “Critical Questions You Must Ask Before You Hire a Home Care Provider,” Visit, http://FirstatOfSanDiego.com
Incoming search terms:
- Android-powered phone with 4G wireless connectivity (also compatible with 3G networks), 4-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen display, and slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- Sprint TV and Amazon MP3 Store enabled; GPS turn-by-turn directions via Sprint Navigation; access to thousands of apps from Android Market
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (with optional hotspot capability); 5-MP camera with HD video capture; front-facing VGA camera for video chats; microSD expansion to 32 GB; Bluetooth stereo music
- 1500 mAh battery provides extended talk and standby times; released in August, 2010
- What’s in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, 16 GB microSD card, quick start guide
The perfect all-in-one device for staying connected, getting work done, and enjoying the latest in entertainment while on-the-go, the Samsung Epic 4G runs on Sprint’s new and expanding 4G network, offering simultaneous voice and data connectivity and download speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G. Additionally, the phone can still connect to 3G data services in areas not currently served by Sprint’s 4G network (learn more about Sprint’s 4G network below).
The 4G-enabled Samsung Epic helps you stay connected to work and friends as well as enjoy HD videos, gaming, and more.
The Epic 4G has a large 4-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen display that provides brighter, thinner, and higher-resolution than traditional screens. Samsung’s innovative display technology makes watching movies, viewing videos and playing games come to life like never before, even in bright light and outdoor environments. And messaging is simple and easy with the Epic 4G’s side-sliding full QWERTY keyboard as well as the included virtual QWERTY keyboard with Swype technology, which allows you to input text faster and in a more intuitive way with one continuous finger motion across the screen keyboard.
Running the Android 2.1 operating system, the Epic 4G brings one-touch access to the popular Google mobile services millions use every day, including Google Search by Voice, YouTube, and Picasa. The Epic 4G also provides easy access to both personal and corporate e-mail, calendars, and contacts supported by Exchange Server and Gmail. And through Android Market, you’ll get access to thousands of useful applications, widgets, and fun games to download and install on your phone, with many more apps being added every day.
The forward-facing VGA camera makes it easy to have video calls using the two-way voice and video service from Qik (upgraded account service required), while the 5-megapixel camera on the back also offers HD video recording (720p) for playback on your HDTV.
With built-in mobile hotspot functionality, the Epic 4G also allows up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices–including laptop, camera, music player, video player, or any other Wi-Fi-enabled device–to enjoy the benefits of 4G speeds on the go. Other features include music downloads from the Amazon MP3 Store, microSD memory expansion (16 GB card included; optional 32 GB cards supported), HDMI audio/video output, and up to 6 hours of battery life (learn more about power management on the Samsung Epic 4G).
It features a 4-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen, slide-out QWERTY keyboard, and onscreen keyboard
Sprint 4G offers a faster wireless experience than any other U.S. national wireless carrier, and Sprint is the only national carrier offering wireless 4G service in 32 markets (with more coming online soon). Sprint 4G delivers download speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G, giving this mobile phone the fastest data speeds of any U.S. wireless device available today. Sprint 4G network coverage is expected to reach 120 million people by the end of 2010. Sprint 4G services dramatically increase download speeds for photos, videos and large files. You can download a favorite song, picture, sitcom or large video in seconds, not minutes, or watch live streaming video- all while on the go, not just from the home or office. Additionally, businesses can benefit from the fast connectivity speeds of 4G. Some examples include: Learn more about what to expect when switching between 3G and 4G coverage. When Samsung Media Hub launches on the Samsung Epic 4G, it will be the first and only 4G handset to feature a video store with movies and TV shows available for purchase or rental and video content set up for an HD-like entertainment experience on a handset screen. The Epic 4G will also share user-generated video content with other devices thanks to Samsung’s exclusive AllShare service, which wirelessly shares stored music, pictures and HD video to other DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) certified home electronics–including HDTVs, monitors, digital cameras, printers and more. Through AllShare, you’ll be able to capture moments with the phone’s camera and camcorder and wirelessly show them to friends or family on a DLNA-certified HDTV or download music from a PC to the Epic 4G and take it on the road. The Epic 4G’s brilliant Super AMOLED touchscreen display offers the best representation of color on a mobile phone that matches original content more than 100 times the contrast quality of other leading displays. It also features faster response time (which reduces “ghosting” images), wide viewing angles to prevent blurring or distortion, and a thinner design to offer more accurate and responsiveness to touch. In addition to the dynamic screen, the Epic 4G’s six-axis motion sensing uses an accelerometer and geo-magnetic sensor to fine-tune its ability to interpret simple movements and provide an optimal gaming experience. When the phone tilts up and down or left and right, the game can immediately respond in the same direction. To get you started, a demo of the popular Asphalt 5 racing game is preloaded.
Sprint’s Blazing Fast 4G Network
A Movie Theater in Your Hand
Ideal for Gaming
Sprint 4G offers a faster wireless experience than any other U.S. national wireless carrier, and Sprint is the only national carrier offering wireless 4G service in 32 markets (with more coming online soon). Sprint 4G delivers download speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G, giving this mobile phone the fastest data speeds of any U.S. wireless device available today. Sprint 4G network coverage is expected to reach 120 million people by the end of 2010.
Sprint 4G services dramatically increase download speeds for photos, videos and large files. You can download a favorite song, picture, sitcom or large video in seconds, not minutes, or watch live streaming video- all while on the go, not just from the home or office. Additionally, businesses can benefit from the fast connectivity speeds of 4G. Some examples include:
Learn more about what to expect when switching between 3G and 4G coverage.
When Samsung Media Hub launches on the Samsung Epic 4G, it will be the first and only 4G handset to feature a video store with movies and TV shows available for purchase or rental and video content set up for an HD-like entertainment experience on a handset screen.
The Epic 4G will also share user-generated video content with other devices thanks to Samsung’s exclusive AllShare service, which wirelessly shares stored music, pictures and HD video to other DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) certified home electronics–including HDTVs, monitors, digital cameras, printers and more. Through AllShare, you’ll be able to capture moments with the phone’s camera and camcorder and wirelessly show them to friends or family on a DLNA-certified HDTV or download music from a PC to the Epic 4G and take it on the road.
The Epic 4G’s brilliant Super AMOLED touchscreen display offers the best representation of color on a mobile phone that matches original content more than 100 times the contrast quality of other leading displays. It also features faster response time (which reduces “ghosting” images), wide viewing angles to prevent blurring or distortion, and a thinner design to offer more accurate and responsiveness to touch.
In addition to the dynamic screen, the Epic 4G’s six-axis motion sensing uses an accelerometer and geo-magnetic sensor to fine-tune its ability to interpret simple movements and provide an optimal gaming experience. When the phone tilts up and down or left and right, the game can immediately respond in the same direction. To get you started, a demo of the popular Asphalt 5 racing game is preloaded.
Mobile Hotspot capability shares the 3G or 4G experience with up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices (see larger image).
- Ultra-fast 4G connectivity with simultaneous voice and data capability (peak download speeds of more than 10 Mbps; peak upload speeds of 1 Mbps; average download speeds of 3-6 Mbps)
- 3G data speeds (EVDO Rev A.) in areas not yet served by 4G (peak download speeds of up to 3.1 Mbps; peak upload speeds of 1.8 Mbps; average download speeds of 600 kbps-1.4 Mbps)
- Ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- Built-in mobile hotspot functionality allows up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices to share the 3G or 4G experience on the go with a laptop, camera, music player, game unit, video player, or any other Wi-Fi enabled device.
- Powered by the Android operating system (version 2.1) with deep integration of Google services and access to thousands of apps to customize your phone via the Android Market.
- 1 GHz Samsung Hummingbird processor speeds up everything–from playing games to watching shows to opening files from work.
- Swype input system allows you to input text faster and easier by gliding your finger around the keyboard, moving from letter to letter in one continuous motion. The Swype technology then calculates what word you’re intending to type (learn more below).
- Samsung Social Hub provides one stop for all your updates integrates all your social networking services, messages, personal and business e-mail, calendars and contacts.
- 4-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen display (480 x 800 pixels, 16 million color depth) is one of the thinnest, most responsive full-featured smartphones in the industry.
- 5.0-megapixel camera/camcorder with auto-focus and HD video recording (720p)
- Forward-facing VGA camera for making video calls. Two-way voice and video capability will be available as an upgrade to the preloaded Qik app on the phone to enable conversational, interactive, real-time sharing between mobile devices or from mobile-to-desktop.
- Included 16 GB microSD card with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile–enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- Instantly download e-books from Skiff, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo
- Access to personal and corporate e-mail with Microsoft Direct Push Technology and HTML support. Send and receive email from multiple corporate and personal email accounts. Also, get wireless email access to popular commercial POP3 and IMAP accounts like AOL, Gmail, and Yahoo!
- Instant messaging via popular services including Windows Live Messenger, Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger.
- View documents including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF on the go to maximize your productivity
- Visual Voicemail gives you quick and easy access to just the messages you want to listen to by letting you go directly to a specific message, without needing to listen to or skip past previous messages.
- Full HTML Web browser
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
- 3.5mm stereo headset jack
- Memory: 1 GB ROM, 512 MB RAM
The Samsung Epic 4G weighs 5.46 ounces and measures 4.9 x 2.54 x 0.56 inches. Its 1500 mAh lithium-ion battery provides long talk and standby times. It runs on Sprint’s 4G network as well as the 800/1900 CDMA/EV-DO Rev. A frequencies.
What’s in the Box
Samsung Epic 4G handset, rechargeable battery, charger, 16 GB microSD card, quick start guide
- GPS capable with Sprint Navigation: This GPS-enabled phone provides optional access to Sprint Navigation for driving directions on your mobile phone–by voice and onscreen. Along the way, turn-by-turn directions will be announced in a clear voice and displayed on your phone. For example, Sprint Navigation will say, “Go 1.2 miles and turn right on Elm Street.” As you approach the turn, you will hear, “Turn right on Elm Street.” Sprint Navigation also provides proactive traffic alerts with one click re-routing. And it’s easy to find restaurants, banks, cafes, hotels and more from over 10 million points of interest across the U.S.
- Sprint TV enabled: With Sprint TV, you can make your cell phone your always-on source for news, weather, sports and more. This comprehensive video service combines high-quality streaming audio and video from channels including the NFL Network, ABC, The Weather Channel, Fox Sports, E!, CNN, The Discovery Channel, and more.
- Stay Sporty with Sprint: With NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile, instantly connect to the NASCAR information you want, when you want it. Follow NASCAR action from practice to race day with real-time leaderboard and alerts. Get exclusive access to your favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver with real-time driver stats, breaking news and more. Live in-car audio, race radio, NASCAR on SPEED and other audio/video only available on select phones. Visit sprint.com/speed for details.
To access, just text “NASCAR” to 7777 on your Sprint phone or visit the Sprint Digital Lounge to download NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile (standard text messaging and data rates apply).
This phone also provides access to Sprint Football Live–free for any phone with a data plan. You’ll be able to follow all the live play-by-play action with the Live Game Center for both pro and college football games, as well as stay on top of the pro football draft with a Live Draft Tracker and in-depth analysis and bios on nearly 500 top prospects. Access by texting “FOOTBALL” to 7777 on the handset to download Sprint Football Live from Sprint Digital Lounge (standard text messaging and data rates apply).
An alternative to the Android virtual keyboard, the Swype virtual keyboard allows you to input text by swiping the finger with one continuous finger or stylus motion across the screen keyboard. Based on testing, speed and accuracy are equal to or better than the traditional keyboard-tapping method. You can activate the Swype keyboard by pressing and holding in a text field, wait for popup to appear, click Input Method, and then select Swype.
In the image to the left, the word “quick” was generated from tracing the path shown above in a fraction of a second, by roughly aiming to pass through the letters of the word. A key advantage to Swype is that there is no need to be very accurate, enabling very rapid text entry.
Switching between 3G and 4G coverage When switching between 3G and 4G coverage, the Samsung Epic 4G may experience a very brief interruption of data service as the device switches network connections. During this brief interruption, applications attempting to access data may be unable to do so and may display an error message. Below are some examples of how to proceed if an error message appears on the device. Other data-usage applications may experience a very brief interruption and will continue functioning once the network handoff is complete.
When switching between 3G and 4G coverage, the Samsung Epic 4G may experience a very brief interruption of data service as the device switches network connections. During this brief interruption, applications attempting to access data may be unable to do so and may display an error message. Below are some examples of how to proceed if an error message appears on the device. Other data-usage applications may experience a very brief interruption and will continue functioning once the network handoff is complete.
Also Available for This Android Device
Amazon Appstore for Android
List Price: $ 599.99
Price: $ 599.99
How To Drop Blood Pressure Naturally
Awesome And Super Easy Sales Converting Blood Pressure Sales Page On Cb! Easy Step-by-step Program For High Blood Pressure! Amazing-high Fb Ads And Niche Website Conversions! Affiliate Tools At Http://www.howtodropbloodpressure.com/affiliates.p hp
How To Drop Blood Pressure Naturally
Hi, this is Congressman Canseco. This week in the House of Representatives we witnessed one of the most historic, and ultimately unfortunate, Supreme Court rulings in our nation’s history. This ruling will have negative consequences for the healthcare of Americans and for job creation in our economy. The Supreme Court’s decision to uphold Obamacare is disappointing for American families, seniors, and small businesses who will bear the brunt of the burdens under the President’s health care law. It’s now up to the people’s elected representatives in Congress to carry out the will of the American people and repeal Obamacare in its entirety. If we do not repeal it, Obamacare will leave Americans with more expensive and lower quality healthcare and ensure that Washington — instead of patients and doctors — is in charge of our healthcare decisions. It will also threaten American seniors’ access to healthcare by cutting half a trillion dollars from Medicare to pay for the law, and will continue to burden our economy and small businesses through taxes, mandates, and other regulatory burdens. The Supreme Court’s ruling merely affirmed the constitutionality of Obamacare, NOT that it’s good for the healthcare of Americans or our economy. Rest assured, I will continue working with my colleagues in the House of Representatives to get Obamacare repealed. This week, the House of Representatives also voted to hold Attorney General Eric Holder accountable for his lack of cooperation in …
Incoming search terms:
Maintaining a healthy weight just got more fun. Way more fun! Introducing the Skinny Body Care 90 Day Challenge! ineed.sbc90.com At Skinny Body Care we believe everyone deserves a chance to be healthy and fit. It is our commitment to help you get there! Are you up to the challenge? If you’re ready to finally take control of your weight and your health, now is the time to make it happen! All it takes is 3 Simple Steps: * Step 1: Set your goals and make a commitment to yourself to stick with it for the next 90 days! * Step 2: Order your skinny fiber today! * Step 3: Track your progress and share your results! Start Your Challenge Today! – ineed.sbc90.com Visit my blog at getmyskinnybody.info
Video Rating: 0 / 5