Hanover Park, IL (PRWEB) December 31, 2011
ERISAclaim.com announces 2012 Webinars on Patient’s (Doctors) Bill Of Rights under health reform laws for claims denials, delays and overpayment crisis. PPACA claims regulations will be fully enforced in 2012 by adopting 36-year-old federal law, ERISA, in its entirety with new protections for patients, doctors and hospitals. PPACA & ERISA Outlaws 36-year-old discriminative anti-assignment practice by all insurance companies and managed care entities, with a new definition of claimant under PPACA, making all doctors and hospitals with valid PPACA and ERISA assignments equally protected under PPACA, also known as Doctor’s Bills of Rights, regardless of providers PPO network participation. ERISAclaim.coms Doctors Bill of Rights Webinars starts at $ 5,000 for each two-hour session for each organization.
On November 10, 2011, for the first time in U.S. healthcare history, as a part of PPACA enforcement, federal government launched a “Federal Insurance Department Website” for both patients and providers. On March 16, 2011, Congressional GAO published a report indicating that less than 0.5% of denied claims were appealed in the State of Ohio while 39 to 59% of appeals reversed denied claims.
While Supreme Court is scheduled in March 2012 to review the constitutionality challenge on PPACA, on May 16, 2011, the Court significantly redefined ERISA with new remedies and protections for patients and providers by its decision in Cigna v. Amara (Case #: 09804). Regardless of the Supreme Court decision on individual coverage mandate, PPACA claims regulation is completely based on ERISA claim regulation, the 36-year-old federal law, completely governing all employer-sponsored health plan claims,” said says Dr. Jin Zhou, president of ERISAclaim.com, a national expert on PPACA and ERISA appeals and compliance.
According to DOL data, about 77% of insured Americans under employer-sponsored plans have purchased out-of-network coverage by paying higher premiums, out of network doctors and hospitals are completely powerless without PPACA and ERISA compliance if any patients wanted to exercise their rights to see out-of-network doctors and hospitals, warned Dr. Zhou.
ERISAclaim.coms Doctors Bill of Rights Webinars will cover following topics with in-depth analysis and compliance of PPACA and ERISA ($ 5,000/2 Hr session/private only):
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- H.R. 3590 – The Health Care Reform Bill as passed on March 21, 2010 — Complete text signed by President Barack Obama (also known as “Health Reform” and … Act 2009 / 2010″) 2,409 pages — Searchable
- 2012 U.S. Healthcare PPACA: Supreme Court Decision and What Really Matters to Doctors and Hospitals
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 – Key Points
- I need pros and cons about Obama’s healthcare reform bill…?