Quit Smoking Now
Packed with inspirational messages — one for each minute of the day and night — this book will help you or your loved one quit smoking. It’s a humorous, touching, and above all, convincing source of strength for soon-to-be-ex-smokers. This is the perfect gift for anyone who smokes.
List Price: $ 7.95
Price: $ 3.25
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- Reasons Americans Support & Oppose Healthcare Reform
- Pelosi to Aspiring Musicians: Quit Your Job, Taxpayers Will Cover …
- Howard Dean’s Prescription for Real Healthcare Reform: How We Can Achieve Affordable Medical Care for Every American and Make Our Jobs Safer
- 5 Scary Reasons to Kill the Senate Healthcare Bill