End Date: Monday Dec-16-2013 15:43:15 PST
Buy It Now for only: $3.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
- Medicare Tax? Health Care for the Elderly? Let’s look at the facts about the proposed Medicare Tax … and a medical care program for the aged that already exists! What’s the hurry here? The supporters of the proposed Medicare Tax would have you believe that passage of this controversial bill is urgent … that persons over 5 are deprived of needed medical care because they can’t pay for it. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Kerr-Mills Law, passed by Congress in 1960 – enabled individual states to guarantee to every elderly person who needs help the health care he or she requires. We call this health program … Health Opportunity for the Elderly. Thousands of people every day are being helped by its generous benefits. And unlike Medicare, which would substantially increase your Social Security Tax payroll deductions, existing programs are being paid for now by a part of your present tax dollar! Medicare? NO. Health Care for the Elderly? YES! ….. 1964 American Medical Association Ad, A5157.
- 2 Sets of MirorTag Silver – A Novel Way to Protect, Display & Put Away a Handicapped Parking Placard. Slip in your handicap placard into this 18 mils thick and uniquely designed cover and protector; unlike others, this one comes with a strong hook that will never melt or bend or break in the sun or cold. Magnetically snap the holder On & Off to a Hook you mount behind your rearview mirror once and no need to remove it unless you transfer it to another car. No more back & neck pain. No more hanging & removing, and no screw adjusting or flipping visor or rotating placard ever needed. Full protection, and ON and OFF in a snap. Size is 4.375″ wide by 10″. Tag size accepted is 4.125″ max, and any length. 2 sets included. Patent pending and proudly Made in USA
- BLUE MAGIC DIAMOND~ MAGIC BLUE HERBAL ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION PILLS FREE SHIPPING
- US Supreme Court Fires Back, Obamacare Tax Is Law !
- Health Tip Avoid Back, Neck & Leg Pain, Austin Chiropractic